A typical moving company charges several different rates based on the time of day and business days. We are often cheaper than them any day and hour of the week. Choose a company you can trust. You may consider these our budget factors.
That’s our fixed hourly rate business model.
Packing small items may seem easy, but it can be more time-consuming than you might expect. This results in higher moving costs. When you choose us, you can focus on more important things, like how much you saved by having your items boxed and labeled. We take care of the rest, like loading your boxes and heavier items like furniture and appliances.
Quick And Efficient Relocation Of Your Business
We are the most professional and technologically advanced office moving company. We exclusively serve companies, in a short period of time internal and external office moves of any size. Our goal is to meet customer expectations. We offer a more responsive and personalized moving experience.
Certified office movers and packers
All our movers are professionally trained and certified to the highest level.
Make sure the office is safe with us. As we focus on packing/unpacking and shipping procedures, we ensure the safe and efficient handling of fragile and delicate office items, computers and IT equipment.
Our security-cleared movers can assist with moving a government office.
Why you should choose us as your office movers
Office relocation is our sole focus, allowing us to devote our attention, resources and expertise to your office relocation.
Long term relationships
Our clients stay with us because of the service they receive in all their moves.
Our patented technology and inventory/truck tracking system creates a personalized and responsive process from quotation to completion of the move.
Short notice moves
Call us! We can complete your move with a day’s notice.
Relocating laboratories, medical offices and hospitals can be a complex process. We will help you create a comprehensive moving plan to move your equipment and offices efficiently and safely. Our professional movers specialize in dismantling, moving, setting up labs and moving your high-value equipment with utmost care.
- Rental of packaging and crates
- It Relocation Services
- Asset tracking
- Furniture donation/recycling
- Storage and storage
- Furniture/cabinet installation
- Great packaging tips for your business
- Pack all the furniture and items you want to take with you. Although at first, you may think you can get some boxes and pack them.
- You start packing your things.
Here are some tips to make sure they are well packed and protected.
- Pack your office kitchen utensils vertically and use wrapping paper and bubble wrap to protect them
You may want to cover the sides and the top with a layer of bubble wrap. Then, fill up spaces with packing paper. Make sure there is a little ‘movement’ as possible in the box.
- Use sandwich bags to individually pack small parts
Keep some sandwich bags handy that you can use to pack and categorize small items such as pens, pads, rulers, staplers, screws, remote controls, mounts, and so on.
- Take a picture of anything before taking it apart
You’ll have to disassemble several items, such as the wiring for your computers and monitors. To make it easier for you to reassemble, snap a photo before disassembling them.
- Use saran wrap to prevent bottles from leaking
All you need to do is unscrew the top and place a layer of saran wrap over the opening, then screw it back on.
- Color codes for their arrangement
The most effective way of doing so is by color coding them. By taping pieces of colored paper into boxes according to their category, you can identify them at a glance.
What are the moving companies called?
A moving company, home goods mover, moving company or supply line is a company for hire that provides services to residents and businesses.
How much does packing an office cost?
A 3,000-square-foot space would likely start at $1,600 and range up to $9,000 depending on your files and furniture. A 10,000 square foot space would probably start at $5,000 and range up to $30,000 due to multiple employees and workstations. Consider approximately $50 – $250 per employee.
How do I move to a large office?
If your business has heavy, bulky or unwieldy machinery, make sure the moving company has the right equipment to handle it.
- Plan your logistics
- Check your current rental agreement.
- Get quotes from moving companies.
- Find out if you need moving coverage.
- Set a budget.
- Build a planning team.
How do you wrap a business?
- Pack your office kitchen utensils vertically and use wrapping paper and bubble wrap to protect them.
- Use sandwich bags to individually pack small parts.
- Take a photo of anything before disassembling.
- Use saran wrap to prevent bottles from leaking.
What are the types of moving services?
- Understanding the different types of moving services
- Moving companies.
- International moving companies.
- Moving container companies or You-Pack-They-Drive.
- Automobile transport companies.
- Special moving companies.
- Small moving companies.